Election date: March 19, 2022
All potential candidates must complete the Authority to Release Information Form, Prospective KIUC Board Candidate Application, and sign Board Policy 18 - Board Member Qualifications and Eligibility. You may either submit these forms on-line (first link below), or print and fill out a hard copy PDF (second link below). Either way, if you wish to have your nomination considered by the Nomination Committee, the forms must be received in the KIUC main office (4463 Pahee Street, Suite 1, Lihue, HI 96766) no later than Monday, November 15, 2021. For a hard copy submission, you may either leave it in the drop box outside KIUC's main office or scan and email it to: email@example.com.
All potential candidates must also complete a Director Duties and Responsibilities orientation.
- Nominations Deadline Monday, November 15, 2021
- Petition Deadline December 29, 2021, 4 p.m.
- Directors Duties Orientation TBD
- Election Deadline to Vote March 19, 2022 at noon Hawaii Time
- Election Day March 19, 2022
- Installation of new directors